How to verify that the C-600 machine has an active license
How can garage mechanics or fleet owners verify that the C-600 machine has an active license?
The status of the license is shown in the bottom-right corner of the mini-display, located in the centre of the control panel.
Position of mini-display on the control panel:
Position of C-600 active license status indicator in the mini-display:
Inactive License status
If a small “x” sign is displayed, this indicates that the license is inactive. To renew the license, ensure that your latest invoice is settled, and the machine is connected to the garage WiFi network. In case of problems renewing the license, please get in touch with your usual ANTISMOG contact.
C-600 Active License status
If a two dots symbol is displayed – “..” – this indicates that the license is active and the machine can be started normally.
If the license is active, but the machine does not start, first check the ‘electrolyte level’ warning light, and the ‘engine stop’ mode indicator. If the electrolyte level is normal, and the ‘engine stop’ override switch is in the correct position, then consult the Troubleshooting Guide for further checks. For further guidance, please get in touch with your usual ANTISMOG contact.
About the C-600 hydrogen premix technology
- Wet cell technology allows for continuous operation, without breaks, without overheating, or leakages.
- Opacimeter and diagnostic tablet included in the scope. Opacimeter for ‘before’ and ‘after’ emissions measurements. Tablet for ‘before’ and ‘after’ DPF pressure drop readings.
About the causes of engine carbon deposits buildup and benefits of carbon-cleaning by hydrogen
Common causes of carbon deposits
- Poor quality fuel
- Prolonged driving in start-and-stop traffic
- Short journeys with a cold engine
- Overconsumption of lubricating oil (oil in fuel)
- Worn our fuel injectors
Benefits of hydrogen carbon-cleaning
- Smoother running engine
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased engine longevity
- Improved engine torque and power