Active Hydrogen Carbon-Cleaning Machine C-600.220
Powerful active-hydrogen machine, designed for non-stop operation.
Built like a tank. Connectivity and reporting built-in.
Used on its own as part of the preventive maintenance routine, or as a one-off gentle engine and exhaust carbon-clean tool prior to the installation of the embedded B-1 hydrogen-boost system.
This product is available on a pay-per-use basis:Contact us to sign up
Wet cell technology allows for continuous operation, without breaks, without overheating, or leakages.
Opacimeter and diagnostic tablet included in the scope. Opacimeter for ‘before’ and ‘after’ emissions measurements. Tablet for ‘before’ and ‘after’ DPF pressure drop readings.
Maximum equipment utilisation and return-on-investment ratios.
Pay-as-you-go smart billing. Prices start at 20€ per 1-hour treatment, with a 500€ monthly minimum. Flexible contract.
Transparent and credible demonstration to the Client of the benefits of the hydrogen treatment.
Flexibility to treat engines that are distributed.
- HHO production 10 litres per minute (600 litres per hour) at a fully adjustable rate
- Electrolyte tank capacity 10 litres
- Max electrolyte consumption 100 ml per hour
- Assembled in France
- Size 95 X 54 X 48 cm
- Weight 70 kg empty / 85 kg fully charged
- Power supply 220 Vac
- Power consumption 2.5 kW max
- Electrolyte low level warning (light and audio)
- Electrolyte low level safety shut down
- Motor turning indicator
- Motor stop safety shutdown
- Fire arrestor in line
- Cell fully tested for explosion containment
- Working temperature range -20 / +60 deg C
- Emergency Stop
- HHO production rate
- Cell pressure
- Timer 0-99 minutes
- Alarms and warning indicators
- Auto OFF
- Electrolyte quality control
- Lifetime warranty
- Lifetime supply of consumables
- Secure remote access to monthly reports
- Online booking software
- Fully insured by Allianz
- Pay-as-you-go tariff
- Smart billing based on 1-hour treatment durations
- Prices start at €20 per treatment
- Marketing support materials included
- Affiliate network enabling software
- Subscription fee: €1000
- Monthly payment from €20 per 1-hour treatment
- Minimum monthly payment: €500
- Flexible contract with a 1-month notice
- Delivery between 4-8 weeks from signature
Causes of engine carbon deposits buildup and benefits of carbon-cleaning by hydrogen
Common causes of carbon deposits
- Poor quality fuel
- Prolonged driving in start-and-stop traffic
- Cold starts
- Short journeys with a cold engine
- Overconsumption of lubricating oil (oil in fuel)
- Worn our fuel injectors
Benefits of hydrogen carbon-cleaning
- Smoother running engine
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased engine longevity
- Improved engine torque and power
- Lower emissions
ANTISMOG hydrogen machine is a revenue generator for the Garage. It only takes a few minutes to set up and start the machine. Most of the time the machine is working in a full-automatic mode, thus freeing the workshop mechanics to perform other work on the vehicle, or to work on other vehicles.
Such optimisation of mechanics’ billable time drives extra revenue for the Garage to the tune of up to 10-12 man-hours per machine per day.
Most powerful and fully adjustable hydrogen gas production is what sets ANTISMOG machines apart. Being able to fully control the gas production from 0 to 600 litres per hour allows the workshop mechanic to select the optimal carbon-cleaning procedure for a vehicle, based on the engine displacement and the level of carbon deposits.
With such a powerful hydrogen production machine, the Garage can guarantee the effectiveness of the carbon-cleaning procedure for all types of engines, every time.
The performance improvements are demonstrated immediately either by monitoring emissions reduction (as the cleaner engine pollutes less), or by reading key values via OBD-II diagnostic tool (e.g. DPF conter-pressure values).
Visit the FAQ section for more technical and commercial information.
ANTISMOG C-600 Operating Sequence ref. 2021110915
Download section: project files, certificates, manuals, etc.
Download product documentation and other relevant documentsProject FileANTISMOG CE LVD Safety CertificateUser Manual ANTISMOG carbon-cleaning machine -v04