Diesel Smoke Meter (DSM) Opacimeter MP-0.1
Extremely portable. Self-calibrating.
Designed for round-the-clock
Light and extremely portable. Weighs only 400 grams. Packs into a 50 x 20 x 5 cm carrier bag.
Long battery life. Easily accessible optics.
Auto zero-calibration on every power cycle. Robust: can measure even the dirtiest of exhaust gases.
Use all day long, without getting tired or losing focus. Can be easily carried from site to site for mobile personnel.
Maximum productivity and minimum interruptions.
Even on the busiest of days, simply wipe off the soot from the optical sensor, power-cycle, and continue operation. Reliable measurements without loss of time.
- Photometric base 0.1 m
Maximum permissible absolute error 0.05 m-1
- Protected fiscal results storage memory
- Real-time clock for time-stamping functionality
- RS-232 interface
- Assembled in EU
- Size 50 X 25 X 5 cm
- Weight 0.4 kg control module / 1.4 kg complete kit
- Battery charger 220 Vac / 9 Vdc
- 12-hour continuous operation
- Telescopic handle for safe emissions measurements, away from the exhaust pipe
- Light, ergonomic construction for continuous operation
- Carbon fiber handle for durability
- Exhaust gas temperature range +30 / +200 deg C
- Exhaust gas pressure 1.95 kPa max
- Control unit working temperature range -20 / +50 deg C
- Optical sensor assembly working temperature range -35 / +60 deg C
- Continuous emissions opacity measurements
- Average emissions opacity measurements
- Automatic average calculation of 4 to 10 measurements
- ‘Zero’ to ‘Infinity’ opacity level measurements
- Automatic zero correction on every power cycle
- Alphanumeric display with backlight
- Battery charge percentage indicator
- Low battery warning indicator
- Lifetime supply of consumables
- Online booking software
- Fully insured by Allianz
- Opacimeter is included with the carbon-cleaning machine
- Pay-as-you-go tariff available
- Marketing support materials included
- Affiliate network enabling software
- Purchase or lease contract
- Flexible lease contract with a 1-month notice
- Delivery 2-3 weeks from signature
Causes of engine carbon deposits and benefits of carbon-cleaning by hydrogen
Common causes of carbon deposits
- Poor quality fuel
- Prolonged driving in start-and-stop traffic
- Short journeys with cold engine
- Overconsumption of lubricating oil (oil in fuel)
- Worn our fuel injectors
Benefits of hydrogen carbon-cleaning
- Smoother running engine
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased engine longevity
- Improved engine torque and power
USER DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALSANTISMOG META MP-01 DSM QUICK SETUP GUIDE