Full-auto plug-and-play installation with all parameters auto-configured by the controller.
Fully automatic auto-adjusting PWM regulator. All parameters are calculated internally at system boot based on engine state and ambient conditions at startup.
Water- and dust-resistant controller. Airtight stainless steel electrolyser cell and airtight shatter-resistant gas dryer.
No moving parts. Low electrolyser plates wear rate. Oversized electrical components to easily override electrical and temperature shocks.
Easy installation of the kit. Adaptability to all types of engines and electrical systems. Only basic mechanical skills are required.
Auto-adjustable parameters. Consistent installation results by authorised garages, or by the client, every time.
Can be installed under the bonnet and adapted to a typical automotive exploitation regime.
Lifetime warranty for the electrolyser cell.
- HHO cell
- HHO controller with PWM (pulse-width modulation) regulation
- HHO gas moisture stripper (bubbler)
- Set of cables
- Set of hoses
- Set of mounting brackets and supports
- Electrolyte KOH flakes
- Dosing syringe
- Installation Instruction Diagram and User Manual
- Electrolyte low-level warning (light and audio)
- Electrolyte low-level safety shut down
- Motor turning indicator
- Motor stop safety shutdown
- Fire arrestor inline
- Cell fully tested for explosion containment
- Working temperature range -20 / +60 deg C
- Emergency Stop
- HHO production rate
- Alarms and warning indicators
- Auto OFF
- Electrolyte quality control
- Payment options:
- Bank wire transfer
- Credit card
- Advance payment required
- Delivery term 4-6 weeks after receipt of payment
- Free shipment within the EU 27 states + Switzerland + the UK
- Shipment to other destinations quoted separately at the time of order
Causes of carbon deposits and benefits of hydrogen-boost
Common causes of carbon deposits
- Poor quality fuel
- Prolonged driving in start-and-stop traffic
- Prolonged idling
- Short journeys with a cold engine
- Overconsumption of lubricating oil (oil in fuel)
- Worn our fuel injectors
- Lack of DPF regeneration, or incomplete DPF regeneration sequence
Benefits of hydrogen-boost technology
- Smoother running engine
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased engine longevity
- Lower emissions
- Lower running costs (elimination of problems with EGR valve, catalyst, DPF)