Carbon-cleaning of a police vehicle 🚓
Carbon cleaning of a municipal police vehicle using ANTISMOG C-600 machine: engine, EGR valve, DPF, all return to almost “as-new” conditions!
What can cause carbon deposits, particularly for the police vehicles, and how can this problem be addressed?
Common causes of carbon deposits
- Prolonged driving in start-and-stop traffic
- Cold starts
- Short journeys with a cold engine
- Variation in quality of fuel
- Overconsumption of lubricating oil (oil in fuel)
- Worn out fuel injectors
How can hydrogen carbon-cleaning help in case of carbon deposits?
- Smoother running engine
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased engine longevity
- Improved engine torque and power
- Lower emissions
Benefits of carbon cleaning of a police vehicle
- Maximum equipment utilisation and return-on-investment ratios.
- Pay-as-you-go smart billing. Flexible contract.
- Transparent and credible demonstration to the Client of the benefits of the hydrogen treatment.
- Flexibility to treat engines that are distributed.
Relevance to ANTISMOG
This innovative preventive maintenance process is relevant to ANTISMOG’s clients, because ANTISMOG is an open-source process to reliably measure and reduce air pollution from combustion engines.
Air pollution from combustion engines is a significant cause of human diseases, suffering, and premature deaths. While the transition in Mobility and Energy sectors towards low-emission technologies is on-going, ANTISMOG offers a practical, transparent and replicable process, build entirely with solutions available today.
Some of ANTISMOG’s products that help reduce air pollution from combustion engines are B-1 and C-600 hydrogen premix devices. The hydrogen-based technology can be applied to most combustion engines in operation today, as a one-off treatment or as a permanent retrofit installation.
ANTISMOG’s process is a simple, open-source workflow, designed to reliably measure and reduce the exhaust emissions.
- Determine baseline emissions;
- Remove carbon deposits from the internals of the engine and the exhaust with hydrogen;
- Permanent or preventive fuel enhancement with hydrogen;
- Quantify the effect of the treatment and modifications;
#diesel #police #HHO